Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ive been thinking about the blog recently, and i'm proud to say i finally found something to write about..

I couldn't sleep at all today. I went outside at around 6AM for a walk and it was so dark i could see orion's belt. I could just make out the shape of the mountains, but the mountains are almost always visible from my dorm. It's 6:25AM, December 19th, and a few minutes ago i was watching the office and searching for gift ideas when i was interrupted by my roommate, Alex, talking at an obnoxiously loud volume.
"What's up T.J.?"
I pulled my headphones out and grabbed a pen.
"I'm indestructible!"
I asked him who he was talking to. I wasn't sure if he was awake.
"Thomas Jones."
Nothing else has been said. I doubt anything else will, but ill be keeping my tape recorder in arm's reach.